Ok, I've tried on three different computers, 3 different browsers, including Firefox, and neither the application nor the PDF files will download from Rapidshare. I even tried an Android phone with two different browsers. In every case, I get the same "File not found" error code. To check further, I just downloaded your EOBDII codes, Timing belt app, and OBD 2 Lookup app just fine in my various browsers. I think there is a problem with the links in the text files you have in this thread. Why it is just these two links, and not any of the other links, I have no clue. I did note that some of your files in the other threads are zips, and others are rars, but that doesn't seem to make any real difference. Hope you can figure this out. I find your apps very useful.