Skoda Fabia P2002 and P0471 error codes

Discussion in 'SEAT and Škoda TDI' started by Pongo, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Pongo

Pongo New Member

Car:
    Skoda Fabia Greenline 1,4 TDI 2007, BMS
    I have a Skoda Fabia Greenline 1.4 TDI, BMS and I just put a new EGR valve in it, cleaned out the visible soot, used a can of dpf filter cleaner (foam) to clean the dpf and got a new G450 Exhaust Pressure Sensor installed, and now I am getting the P0471 and P2002 code with the check engine light on and the dpf filter regeneration light on...
    The car runs well, rpm where it should be, acceleration as it should be...
    Could it be that the dpf filter is clogged up ? there are no visible cracks (or damage) on the dpf filter.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help me out!!!

2. Seatman

Seatman Well-Known Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
  3. Pongo

Pongo New Member

Car:
    Skoda Fabia Greenline 1,4 TDI 2007, BMS
    Thanks for your reply! I had the same idea, it's why I got the new sensor and this is the correct one as the dealer specified it. At installation I could see that the wiring is OK, hoses are OK - no visible leaks or damages.
    How do I know if the sensor is bad? Are there any specific values I have to look for?
    I do not have a Ross Tech ODB reader, but I do have a Scan Master ODB reader (which has done the job for me so far). When I read the OBD it will not complete the Oxygen Sensor Test :( does this may have anything to do with it as well?

4. Seatman

Seatman Well-Known Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    That is something I don't know and haven't seen info on, maybe test the ohms of the new and old sensor? I don't even know what they look like. Just googled the codes and it came up with various threads on various forums, all pointed to the sensor being the problem.