Should i buy new 2015 golf TDI or should i wait for buybacks?

Discussion in 'Mk7 VW Golf, Sportwagen and Audi A3 TDI forums' started by ninja_zx11, May 26, 2017.

1. ninja_zx11

ninja_zx11 New Member

Car:
    VW jetta TDI 2002
    Hi folks, Need a suggestion.I am thinking to buy 2015 Golf TDI (brand new but 2015 stock) with $5000 off from the sticker price with 0% financing for 5 years.
    But another though coming to my mind is to wait and get a used buyback from VW? Does it make sense? Would buying a used buyback be a better deal/choice than buying a 2015 new (old stock)?Would market be flooded by used buybacks? Please help me to decide.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2017
  2. DubFamily

DubFamily Active Member

Car:
    2014 BMW 328D xDrive
    Mods:
    '12 Golf TDI sold to VW 2/8/17
    I'd say new will be your better bet; just make sure to check the tire dates, and all the fluids.

You have no idea how long it will take for buybacks to start hitting the market...

3. mikeme

mikeme Active Member

Car:
    2009 JSW TDI
    I would rather be in a used, if nicely treated, vs one that sat around for a couple years.

these machines like to be used.

4. Christopher Yeager

Christopher Yeager New Member

Car:
    2015 MK7 Passat TDI
    Mods:
    Under Warranty
    I would get one, dealership in Cleveland only has 1 TDI Passat left, they had more than 10 at the beginning of the month!!!
    My family was able to pick up 5 TDIs, we're averaging over 40miles to the gallon.
    2 Passats
    2 Jettas
    1 Golf

They are amazing cars, not a thing wrong with them! My uncle happened to buy a Passat before Dieselgate ; he runs the shit out of it, had it banged up a few times by his son. Doesn't care about it, all because he knows he gets all his money back! Don't buy a buy back, if they ever hit the market, these people still with them are running the piss out of them!

5. Christopher Yeager

Christopher Yeager New Member

Car:
    2015 MK7 Passat TDI
    Mods:
    Under Warranty
    Also, its 6 YEARS ZERO FIANANCING. Not 5".