SERVICE MANUAL OPTIONS

Discussion in 'Audi Q5, Q7, Touareg TDI, Porsche Cayenne forum' started by Chris George, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Chris George

Chris George New Member

Car:
    15 Audi Q7 TDI; 98 VW Jetta TDI
    I looked at this before I bought my vehicle a few weeks ago and I do not think there are many options (for service manauls). I am looking for feedback on the options I know of and other manuals that anyone else has experience with.

Bentley does not have a specific manuals for 3.0L TDIs, but does offer some 'training materials' for both the engine and for electrical on a Q7 (not sure about the Touareg or Cayenne).
    Factory Manuals (https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-audi-q7-2012-2013-2014-factory-repair-manual-246.html) says they offer the Audi factory repair manual in pdf for $70.
    I also found a factory repair manual for a VW 3.0L TDI marine engine . . . probably similar to our engines, but not much use for total car repair options which is what I am looking for.

Has anyone used or seen the factory manuals? I found a few reviews saying they are the real deal, but I hate to burn $70 on crap.

login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    Unfortunately Bentley stopped doing the VW manuals.

The website you linked to is not an official source. They're distributing pirated versions for quite a high price. They just copied the official manuals, elsaweb. You can find elsaweb through google...I cannot condone using pirated materials so you can buy a subscription or try to find another free source online.

3. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    For $70 you can get ElsaWin of fleabay. The Type Code/Sales Model for 2005-2015 - 4LB, 2016- Audi Q7 - 4MB.

Those pictures on that site are ElsaWin. You can copy and paste any text or pictures into a Word doc and make your own PDF file, that's what I do.

matthewtitanic likes this.
  4. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Update:

No one sells ElsaWin in fleabay anymore. The last time I searched a couple of months ago there was only 1 seller full ElsaWin on a disc for £5. A full install with all the 4 manufactures takes 66.4GB of disc space. I did see someone selling ElsaWin on a flash drive.

Its not an easy or quick system to install. The basic install doesn't take long its the updates that that take hours. If anyone want to install it PM me?