Oil pump balance shaft delete kit on a 2006 B7 A4 with BRD engine?

Discussion in 'Audi TDI forums' started by Skiamakhos, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Skiamakhos

Skiamakhos New Member

Car:
    Audi A4 B7 TDi 2006
    Hi folks - new here, first post. I've been reading about the KermaTDI oil pump balance shaft delete kit & watching the video on youtube about it that links back here, and I'm wondering, has anyone successfully fitted this delete kit (or anything similar) to a 2006 A4 with the 2.0 TDi BRD engine? I'm in a bit of a fix as my A4's oil pressure's gone & it's in the mender's right now, but the guy's saying to replace the balance shaft takes a kit that's like £1500 or something. If Kerma's doesn't fit, is there an alternative?

Skiamakhos

john Andrews likes this.
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    I would be very surprised if it didn't fit. If you cross reference the sprocket numbers and they're the same then yes it'll 100% match.

I would prefer not to replace it with another module because nothing is as reliable as the delete kit. Yes it will vibrate a little more.

3. Bear247

Bear247 New Member

Car:
    A4 2.0tdi B7
    Hi. Do you know if this would fit an 05 blb engine? Is there a stockist in the uk for this kit or maybe the part numbers an I could source it that way. Thanks

mh05bhk likes this.
  4. mh05bhk

mh05bhk New Member

Car:
    audi a4 2005
    hi bear247 - am ordering the a4 2.0 tdi - 05 - balance shaft delete parts tomorrow ( 8th /8 /16 ) the biggest job will be remove and fit of crank shaft sprocket(oxy-acey )needed ) will update when done -- do not pay over odds for kit all available affordably and individually -- should be able to update by the weekend

Bear247 likes this.
  5. Bear247

Bear247 New Member

Car:
    A4 2.0tdi B7
    Thanks Mh05bhk. Good luck and let me know how you get on.

6. ryan kelsey

ryan kelsey New Member

Car:
    audi a4 avant 2.0 tdi BLB 2005
    hi all does anyone know what could cause the low oil pressure warning if the pump is fine?? have stripped down to find this out but now unsure of what else it could be thanks guys

7. Christopher Date Line

Christopher Date Line New Member

Car:
    A4 2.0 TDI Diesel
    Pleased to meet future people, my name is Chris cool forum!!
    Pleased to be here, thank you!
    I have a problem with an A4 TDI 2.0l diesel, I took the oil pump which is geared and I didn`t mark it when I took the balance shaft out, I don`t have the correct tool to put it back or the way to put the 2 gears back or the procedure to do it, I know nothing!
    Please help?

8. john Andrews

john Andrews New Member

Car:
    Audi A4 B7 2.0 TDi (uk) S-line Avant
    think this has just gone on my Audi :( would be very interested in delete kit details please....