Myturbodiesel cat has passed

Discussion in 'The off ramp' started by chittychittybangbang, Mar 6, 2016.

1. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    If you've watched my videos on youtube, you may have seen an orange cat wandering around. I think she boosted the ratings of videos because everyone likes cat videos :D so I encouraged the cat to hang around in future ones. It was never my cat to begin with, it was a hungry and wary stray. Feed a cat and it'll become friendly pretty fast!

I don't know where it came from or how old it was but it was spayed and appeared healthy even before we started to feed it. Sometimes it slept under my neighbor's porch where they saw it eating out of the trash. I couldn't feel an ID chip under it's skin so it never had a name other than meow meow. It probably thought it's name was the shaking of the food tin, because it always came running when it heard that sound, lol. The neighbor found it unresponsive under their porch and because they had a cat that passed, buried it next to their cat in their yard. RIP meow meow!

cat.jpg

2. Disturbed

Disturbed Member

Car:
    A3 TDI
    Mods:
    None
    That sucks. Meow Meow RIP.

3. Barnswallow

Barnswallow Member

Car:
    2005 Jetta GLS TDI
    What a pretty girl you were, Meow Meow. And obviously very mechanically inclined.

4. 96cali

96cali New Member

Car:
    2004 VW Passat TDI Wagon
    aw shucks I just started watching your videos and have to say I looked forward to seeing her. Always made me smile! Glad she got a proper burial. She shall live on in video at least. :)

5. dezel

dezel Member

Car:
    02 jetta tdi leather gls
    Mods:
    Kerma chip & Bosio 520 nozzles
    I buried my 18 yr old cat last month. He came with my wife and three step kids. Other than food and kitty litter he never went to a vet. I miss him but not the litter BOX.