MK6 Parts

Discussion in 'Diesel parts' started by GabeTDI, Jan 18, 2017.

1. GabeTDI

GabeTDI New Member

Car:
    2000 Jetta TDI 5spd
    I've gone back and forth on turning in my JSW and have decided its going back.

I have some parts available for sale:

Golf R suspension with 6k on it includes new hardware for install $ 250, Lowers the car 1/2in and improves handling no more nose lift up from hard accelerations. Best suspension upgrade for those wanting to keep car close to stock height but adds tighter handling.

APR rear adjustable Sway bar 27mm less the 2k on it $200 Fits Jetta Audi A3 JSW GTI and Golf

Uni Brace XB $300 - fits JSW, Audi A3 Jetta and Golf MK6 a MUST if you have a JSW with a Pano roof. Really stiffens the body and removes Sunroof pops when you go over speed bumps or steep driveways. Includes extra nutserts and bolts for install

Black cargo cover $50

Tyrol Dead set kit $100 -doesn't include one time use bolt- Sale pending

Audi Short shifter -$45

Invisi-shield NIB covers the bumper top of hood and mirrors protects from rock chips $50

Fog Lights with Auto light switch and sensor $100 I have a set of HID for the fog lights NIB for an extra $40

Flashzilla 3 $150-You'll have to wait for me to turn in the car so I can remove the tune form the Flashzilla - possible trade pending

All prices OBO might trade for a HEX Net or HEX-V2 VCDS Cable

I will try to post pics tonight. Located in Central Florida buyer pays shipping.