FS: Parrot ck3000 bluetooth setup w/ plug n play harness. Use mfsw phone button!

Discussion in 'Diesel parts' started by Fred in Houston, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Fred in Houston

Fred in Houston New Member

Car:
    2009 Sportwagen TDI
    I have a Parrot CK3000 Bluetooth system that is plug and play with the adapter harness and all-in-one harness. I converted my 2009 TDI Sportwagen over to have MFSW access to settings, radio, AND to my phone, using the actual mfsw phone button. These parts will work for any MKV.

This Parrot CK3000 Evolution kit comes complete with a QCVWS-3 harness and SW101 steer wheel CAN controller. It also has the original wiring and knob controller for use in cars without MFSW.

This fully integrated setup allows the steering wheel to be used for the phone functions through the stereo system via bluetooth (place calls, hang up calls, mute calls. When the phone is active, the volume buttons on the mfsw increase/decrease the volume). The use of the Quick Connect Products QCVWS-3 harness together with the SW101 CAN controller requires NO splicing for Nav and non-Nav radios. You literally unplug the stock harness from the back of the radio and plug it into this harness. The other end of the harness plugs into the back of the radio. Per the original site info, this also works for Golf, GTI, Rabbit, Jetta, GLI, EOS, Passat, and Tiguan cars that have the Single Button Multifunction Steering Wheel. It also fits Audi 2006-2008 A3, A4 with NAVplus and all 2007-2008 Audi A3, A4, as well as with Touareg using the Volume buttons to Make and Answer Calls.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll sell this entire setup for $120 shipped OBO. Items will be shipped within 2 days of payment.
    Paypal accepted. Not a scammer. Feel free to search for my username on Google. Been in the car game for a long time and have a good rep.

Post here or PM with questions.

Thanks.
    Fred

2. dmule3

dmule3 New Member

Car:
    vw 02 jetta tdi
    Still have this?