Free EOBD II Error Codes software

Discussion in 'General Diesel Discussion' started by Keithuk, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    You may have read in other posts that I haven't worked for the past 3.5 years through no fault of my own.

This app has been posted on other VW forums and its had good feedback the same as here. Last week I had a couple PM's from a user that liked my app. I had an email from PAYPAL saying 2 £20 had gone into my account. I contacted these users with a thanks and I gave them the newer version, which they were happy with.

This app has been on here since 2010 and there has been good feedback. If anyone would like to donate something reasonable via PAYPAL that would be great. Please PM me your PAYPAL and your email details and I can give you my email for PAYPAL. So I know who has given and you will get the newer version.

login to remove this ad
  2. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Update:

I've posted this app on here since 2010 and I've had good comments. A strange thing has happened over the past 9 months. The only way to test this is to search for youtube in Possible Cause all YouTube links show and play as they should do. If you try and click on another item of data or search it doesn't show. You have to close the app and restart it. I've seen no users commenting on this fault on here.

I know YouTube used to say you need to update Adobe Flash Player when you go on there. I've always kept my Adobe Flash Player updated. I've even uninstalled Adobe Flash Player and YouTube still works but my app still has the same problem.

I would like users that have my old app to try it out, do you have the same problem or does it work for you? Please state which web browser you use, your operating system and do you have Adobe Flash Player installed?

Thank you guys.