Battery Reconditioning Source

Discussion in 'General Diesel Discussion' started by krishi121, Dec 16, 2017.

1. krishi121

krishi121 New Member

Car:
    2000 VW Jetta GLS TDI-1.9L
    Hey guys, i am sorry if i am posting in wrong section but i am going to tell you a nice method of bringing your old dead battery back to life again. So if your battery is dead then you want to bring its life back then is the video presentation here, please check out http://bit.ly/bringbatterybackvideo.

2. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    That's sound like :BS for the sale of this book.

When I was directly in the motor trade 40 years ago there was a produce we used. Its a pack of white tablets you take the battery filler plugs off and drop 1 in each cell. You have to charge the battery to put something back in it. It worked great the battery would last a lot longer.

The problem with the modern car batteries is they are sealed for life you can't even top them up with distilled water. 40 years ago I can't remember the make or part number of these tablets, you would have to do a lot of google it

I've found Granville Bat-Aid Tablets x 12 which look the same.

Post moved to General Discussion as your not selling this book in Diesel Parts. ;)

3. dieselherb1

dieselherb1 Member

Car:
    96,2 97Passats,98,2000 Jettas,3 81 Rabbit pickups, 95 Chevy pickup diesel
    He was crying how poor he was, now he wants to make a living on the other guy's ideas. I'm poor also send me a free book!