2012 VW Passat TDI forum buying guide and review article is up

Discussion in '2012-2016 VW Passat TDI forum' started by chittychittybangbang, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Brailledragon

Brailledragon New Member

Car:
    2012 Passat TDI SEL
    It seems like the vast majority of dealers around me want MSRP since the cars are sparse. I was able to get a slight discount ($1000) on the last day of the month with the dealer trying to make their numbers. I'm guessing they made back some of the discount on the other end with my trade-in.

login to remove this ad
  2. makarrr

makarrr New Member

Car:
    Passat/2012
    по русски здесь кто-нить говорит.?

3. Nikos

Nikos New Member

Car:
    Passat tdi 2012, Highline, Nav, Sport
    I purchased my Passat TDI with every available option and in Canada the mirror down, auto sensing wipers, memory seats and memory mirrors options are not available.

4. johnlewisgrant

johnlewisgrant New Member

Car:
    golf 2.5
    canadian passat tdi fully loaded price?

What have folks been paying for the Highline optioned (what it's called up here) passat tdi in Toronto?

5. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    Buying guide updated for 2014 models. VW Car-Net is the big one. It's basically like Onstar. All TDI get backup cameras.

Also, there are rumors that the NMS Passat will be facelifted for 2015/2016. This may include HID headlights.

The EA888 next generation engine will also be used across the TDI 4 cylinder line, don't know when the Passat will get it exactly.