2005 Passat TDI GLS Wagon

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by dieselFTW, Jan 14, 2016.

1. dieselFTW

dieselFTW New Member

Car:
    2005 Passat Wagon TDI
    Mods:
    None Yet
    I am selling my B5.5 Passat TDI wagon. It is silver with 124,xxx miles currently. Some key features:

- 17" Wheels
    - Black Leather
    - Wood Trim
    - Heated Seats
    - Steering Wheel Controls (integrated with aftermarket radio)
    - Sunroof

I had the BSM deleted when I did timing at 82,000 miles. A malone tune was done at the same time. New front and rear brakes (pads and rotors). New front axles. All tires match, and two are brand new. I have a set of winter rims and tires (15" A4 wheels). Rust was forming on the front fenders and I had both of them replaced under VW warranty a couple months ago. The rest of the paint is rust free. Heat seems to be taking longer to get going this year, and the temp sensor is not working. Otherwise, the car is mechanically sound to my knowledge. Interior and exterior are in mostly good shape.

I am getting a company car with a new job February 1st and will have no need for this car. Please let me know if you have some interest. brad.granquist@gmail.com - send me an email and I will send pics. Car is located in South Elgin, IL. Price $7,750

login to remove this ad
  2. dieselFTW

dieselFTW New Member

Car:
    2005 Passat Wagon TDI
    Mods:
    None Yet
    Had the whole coolant system flushed, including the heater core. We have heat again! Price is the same...

3. dieselFTW

dieselFTW New Member

Car:
    2005 Passat Wagon TDI
    Mods:
    None Yet
    Still for sale. I have pictures and will share the google drive folder if you contact me @ brad.granquist@gmail.com

4. sergiu peica

sergiu peica New Member

Car:
    2005 passat tdi 2.0