2004 TDI Wagon GLS 1.9L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by pearldiver, Jul 26, 2017.

1. pearldiver

pearldiver New Member

Car:
    This car currently has 212k miles and is still going strong. A/C, heat, heated seats, charger, moonroof, sound system, etc., all in good working order. I have loved and cared for this car with the vast majority of my driving miles being on the highway.

Maintenance/repair highlights include:

-- new solenoids 147k
    -- timing belt & water pump 169k
    -- new turbo 171k

I purchased the car in California at 122k from its original owner who had leased it and had it maintained by the dealer. I have the maintenance records for the entire life of the car. There was a ding on the front driver bumper which was there when I purchased the car (see photos).

I drove the car across country to Vermont where it has been been taken care of by three avid TDI mechanics - Peter at Volkspart in Walpole, NH; Jason at Full Circle Automotive in Waitsfield; and Steve at Alpine Motor Werks in Windsor.

The car shows some wear on the interior - what you might expect for 212k miles - most notably a broken hinge on the armrest and some light staining on the back seats.

Other notes:

-- rust free
    -- all stock apart from the front grill (bumped into a snow bank!)
    -- Thule roof rack
    -- moon roof
    -- comes with 2 sets of tires (summer and winter). You should plan on replacing sooner than later, but hey'll get you safely where you need to go for now!
    IMG_1260.jpg IMG_3872.jpg IMG_3871.jpg IMG_3866.jpg IMG_3857.jpg IMG_1267.jpg IMG_1281.jpg IMG_3873.jpg IMG_1278.jpg IMG_3876.jpg
    Please be in touch of you are interested. The car is located in Windsor, VT.

$3500

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. pearldiver

pearldiver New Member

Car: