03 Jetta TDI 5 speed Parts Car ****Low Miles****

Discussion in 'Diesel parts' started by brahowell, Jun 22, 2017.

1. brahowell

brahowell New Member

Car:
    2000 Beetle TDI (RIP), 2003 Jetta TDI 5 speed, 2003 New Beetle Convertible 5 speed gas
    2003 Jetta TDI 5 speed parts car for sale as complete lot.Well Maintained ASE Certified Mechanic Owned.
    I purchased the vehicle from the original owners at 187237 miles with a stripped timing belt after over a year of negotiations and not really expecting the costs of german parts to exceed the costs of what I payed for the car, All new INA lifters, New Kolbenshmidt camshaft, New Valves even though only one had made contact and only bent that valve slightly, all new valve guides and seals along with a three face valve job performed by the machinist that built the heads for our super late model dirt track cars, All new gaskets along with an Intake manifold cleaning, and turbo cleaning, New Gates Timing kit with water pump and tensioner and pulleys, All stretch bolts replaced with OEM bolts, all pistons measured same across block, soaked in bio while apart to loosen any carbon around rings, inspected bottom end to see how bearings looked and was found in like new condition all bolts replaced as needed, Cylinder walls in great shape with cross hatch pattern very visible and no foreign scars or nicks found.
    Mann Oil filter with every full synthetic Rotella T6 or Mobil 1 TDT Oil change at less than 10000 miles due to max of 5000 on other vehicles
    New OEM fuel filter at 20000 mile intervals
    A/C serviced with compressor oil added and 730 grams of 134a replaced,
    did switch coolant to dexcool upon flush after reassembly.
    Exit milage was a little over 230000 after fold up and put away.
    lots of other parts and mods too many to list.
    Price is less than it costed me for parts not including my time.
    This is a must sell fast price and is pretty firm
    Can be contacted by phone at 423 743 5226
    serious inquiries only!!!!!!

This is what a 90 plus side impact looks like ,with no seat belt on I only sustained two broke ribs, a collapsed lung, and a punctured spleen. My Dog on the other hand had to be put down after a broken back..... Complete engine trans set $1500 You pay shipping.

IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0003.jpg IMG_0005.jpg

2. eddi887

eddi887 Member

Car:
    2003 Jetta TDI
    Mods:
    Air intake
    Hi,

Has this been sold?

Jeff

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  3. brahowell

brahowell New Member

Car:
    2000 Beetle TDI (RIP), 2003 Jetta TDI 5 speed, 2003 New Beetle Convertible 5 speed gas
  4. brahowell

brahowell New Member

Car:
    Price drop 1000 to serious person interested

5. jharl

jharl New Member

Car:
    2004 vw golf tdi bew
    Mods:
    stock
    please advice on the engine code in need of BEW. Mine is suffering from belt skip as well.

thanks pm if you want email or phone. in south west Florida.